Zoo Keeper Experience
Get right up close to the animals!
The keeper experience will give you an access all areas, behind the scenes view of what’s involved with looking after animals here at Studley Grange Butterfly World Farm Park.
You will have an opportunity to spend 3 hours with one of our experienced members of staff, taking part in the daily animal husbandry tasks and feeding sessions with a variety of our animals including the meerkats.
What is included in the zoo keeper experience?
- You will get to spend 2.5 hours shadowing one of our trained staff.
- You will get to carry out routine feeding and husbandry tasks within our zoo, with a variety of animals/reptiles.
- You will have access to "staff only" areas, getting a behind the scenes view of our zoo.
- You will get an opportunity to learn lots about our animals/reptiles and what is required to look after them to a high standard.
- You will receive a certificate of completion.
Cost is £65.00 per person
Please note: in order to take part in this experience you need to be aged 10 years plus.