Come to Butterfly World & Farm Park and Explore our Wonderful Living Classroom
Here at Butterfly World we offer schools a fun, safe and engaging learning environment, providing learners of all ages with an opportunity to gain hands on experience and knowledge of a variety of butterflies, reptiles, farm animals as well as more exotic creatures including Otters and Meerkats.
All visits are tailor-made to suit group and individual learning needs, supporting attainment targets in the following areas:
- Numeracy and Mathematics
- Language and Literacy
- Art and Design
- Free pre visit for teaching staff, to support visit planning
- Educational guided tours linked to the national curriculum
- Educational guided tours lead by staff with teaching qualifications and experience.
- Health and Safety pack available prior to visit.
- Room available for lunch (maybe shared)
- Discounted entrance price for groups of 10 learners plus
- All teaching staff named on the booking form at the time of booking will be free of charge.
Crafting activities within our craft village and play sessions in our soft play area can also be booked within your visit at an additional charge.
Please contact us for full details on availability and booking.