Butterfly World, Farm Park & Zoo is open!
The animals can't wait to see you all!
All Covid-19 precautions are in place.
We have introduced the following measures to ensure the safety of our visitors and staff.
- Card payment only
- Social distancing measures, including a one way system
- Hand sanitising stations
- Our reptile house is open with one group at a time
- Our walk-through aviary is also open, again one group at a time
- Our keeper talks/activities temporarily postponed
- As of 24 JULY 2020 visitors will be required to wear face masks in all indoor areas of the attraction
All our animals have really missed our visitors and are looking forward to seeing you all once again!
NEW OPENING HOURS:
(last entry at 3.30pm)
(last entry at 3pm)
We've a complete menagerie here at Studley Grange, where we have animals and insects of all shapes and sizes to see, meet and enjoy!
Take your first step and you're in the tropics here in Wiltshire as you wander in our butterfly house with its lush vegetation & fish pools, with various free-flying butterflies around you.
It's then on to the zoo area where you'll find our indoor reptile house full of creepy crawlies before saying hello to our resident giant tortoise, wonderful meerkats, otters and Rigby the Racoon.
Finally, our farm park awaits, where geese, goats, chickens, pheasants, pigs, sheep and lambs (in season) are everywhere and all looking forward to greeting you!
& Farm Park
The perfect gift all year round! You can purchase these over the phone or in person in our Butterfly Shop. Vouchers are available for Soft Play & Cake Creations too!